Glenbernie Family Farms is a family-friendly flower farm, just one hour from Sydney, where you can visit to pick sunflowers as well as take countless photo opportunities at the highly ‘Instagrammable’ destination.
** IMPORTANT INFORMATION
PLEASE CHECK SOCIAL MEDIA (FACEBOOK) IN THE MORNING OF YOUR VISIT AS THERE ARE TIMES WHERE WE HAVE TO CLOSE DUE TO ADVERSE AND/OR DANGEROUS WEATHER EVENTS AND MAINTENANCE
The cost is $5 for each flower stem or sunflower stem you pick.
Please park cars in front of the farm. No parking in front of the homes across the road and especially not in the neighbour’s driveway! (Yes it’s happened)
There is parking at the Gravel Pitt just up the road and is best to park on our side of the road.
4WD can park parallel to the farm’s fence line.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY AND RECOMMENDATIONS
– Pick your own Sunflowers and flowers are $5.00 a stem.
– Bring a bucket and some secateurs for picking sunflowers and flowers. We have a tap here for water. You can purchase buckets for $3 and secateurs for $12.
– We are a working farm with farmyard smells.
– Parents and Guardians – children must be supervised at all times.
– There are Bees onsite.
– Appropriate closed-in footwear or boots. No heels.
– At Glenbernie Family Farms we are a working cut flower farm. There are times when exclusion zones will be marked. Please do not enter them.
– Bathroom facilities are onsite.
– This is our home residence, please be mindful of our privacy. By booking and ordering your ticket you’re agreeing to these terms and conditions.
– If you arrive late you forfeit that time and your time will finish at a quarter of the hour.
– No smoking or alcohol is permitted.
WHAT TO BRING
– A bucket to keep your sunflowers hydrated and fresh, water is available on site.
– A cutter or secateurs
– We recommend you take most of the foliage off and cut the sunflower stem at a 45-degree angle for ease of water take-up.
** We do not just have YELLOW sunflowers. We have a variety of DIFFERENT COLOURS in our fields. Depending on the climate and weather conditions, we will have a varying array of spectacular sunflowers for you to pick, view, and take those happy snaps with.